Skip to main content

How to set the ordering in the payment methods?

More
14 years 8 months ago #34638 by simonkloostra
I am using two payment methods on my shop, and I want to control the order in which they are displayed during checkout, as the current order is not the preferred one. I cannot find a way to change the order, can you explain how to do so?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #34673 by nicolas
You should go in the plugins manager of Joomla and change the ordering of the payment plugins there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #34741 by simonkloostra
Thanks, that did the trick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum