- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to move a category?
14 years 8 months ago #34711
by CassHW
Is it possible to move a category? was created by CassHW
Hello, is it possible to move a category and all associated sub-categories and products into another category?
thank you
Cass
thank you
Cass
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is it possible to move a category?
Hi,
It should yes. When you edit a category, you can change its "parent category".
It should yes. When you edit a category, you can change its "parent category".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34790
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Is it possible to move a category?
of course! Duh!
It's an import from VM so I didn't have to create anything and I just didn't see the associated category option.
Thanks Nicolas and sorry for bothering you
It's an import from VM so I didn't have to create anything and I just didn't see the associated category option.
Thanks Nicolas and sorry for bothering you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds