extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
- goslingcools
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #34732
by goslingcools
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation was created by goslingcools
How could I get an extra (medium sized) thumbnail getting created?
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
I'm not following you ?
In any HikaShop module and menu, you can set images width and height for that menu/module listing in the HikaShop options of the menu/module. Is that what you want ?
In any HikaShop module and menu, you can set images width and height for that menu/module listing in the HikaShop options of the menu/module. Is that what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- goslingcools
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 8 months ago #34817
by goslingcools
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Replied by goslingcools on topic Re: extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
Hi,
I want to integrade www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoomplus/ and I guess I need a medium sized image too. Next to the large and thumbnail that are standard created.
Regards,
GC
I want to integrade www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoomplus/ and I guess I need a medium sized image too. Next to the large and thumbnail that are standard created.
Regards,
GC
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- goslingcools
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 8 months ago #34822
by goslingcools
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Replied by goslingcools on topic Re: extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
I the uploaded file can be kept, that would be a great solution too.
So I would have created thumb, the created image and the original image...
The original should be moved and renamed probably.
Regards,
GC
So I would have created thumb, the created image and the original image...
The original should be moved and renamed probably.
Regards,
GC
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34847
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
You could just create a menu item of the type hikashop products listing accessible only to "special" user groups and set the size you want in the hikashop options of your menu. Then, access the menu on your front end and the thumbnails will be generated automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- goslingcools
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 8 months ago #34851
by goslingcools
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Replied by goslingcools on topic Re: extra (medium sized) thumbnail creation
Cool, thanks!
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds