- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
Discounts
14 years 8 months ago #34944
by AZTacGear
I created a discount, designated it to a specific group. But when I log in with a user assigned to that group the price doesn't change. My understanding was the price would change on display.
I also applied it to all categories and sub categories.
I also applied it to all categories and sub categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34981
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
Could you do a screenshot of the configuration of your discount ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34990
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discounts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
These settings are fine.
I tried I my end and they are working ok.
Could you double check that your user is assigned to that group ?
I tried I my end and they are working ok.
Could you double check that your user is assigned to that group ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34993
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discounts
Yes, I've assigned my test user account to the group I need in the Joomla users setting. I don't see any settings like that in the HikaShop users config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
Could you provide the test account credentials and activate the debug mode in the configuration of joomla (or provide a back end access so that we can test that ourselves) so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
I tested the problem on your website and could not reproduce it. The discount is correctly applied to your products prices when you are logged in with the test user and is not applied when you're not.
Note that I deactivated the other 10% discount you had in place so that there would be no discount when not logged in and still the discount when logged in.
Note that I deactivated the other 10% discount you had in place so that there would be no discount when not logged in and still the discount when logged in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35193
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discounts
I have an MSRP price, and My Price. If I make an additional discount for a group of customers, shouldn't it display a lower price then My Price?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
Discounts do NOT add up. If you want a 10% discount on top of another 10% discount, you should have a 20% discount then.
Then 20% discount will replace automatically the 10% discount when usable.
Then 20% discount will replace automatically the 10% discount when usable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35196
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discounts
That was what I needed to know! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds