- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Make Online Store Multiple Pages
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35022
by blackballdesigns
Make Online Store Multiple Pages was created by blackballdesigns
Ok so here is my problem:
I installed a pop up module that explains how my online store works. The module is enabled on my "Shop" page which is my Hikashop Products Listing page. It works great, the only problem is that the pop up continues to pop up even when the user closes it and clicks on a product or continues to the checkout. I know this happens because even when you click on a product you are still staying on that original "Shop" page. I was wondering if there is a way to stop this from happening. I would like the pop up to only display when the user clicks "Shop" from the top navigation bar. Then once they close it, it doesn't open again.
I think the only way to do this is to somehow separate the pages...do you know how?
I installed a pop up module that explains how my online store works. The module is enabled on my "Shop" page which is my Hikashop Products Listing page. It works great, the only problem is that the pop up continues to pop up even when the user closes it and clicks on a product or continues to the checkout. I know this happens because even when you click on a product you are still staying on that original "Shop" page. I was wondering if there is a way to stop this from happening. I would like the pop up to only display when the user clicks "Shop" from the top navigation bar. Then once they close it, it doesn't open again.
I think the only way to do this is to somehow separate the pages...do you know how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Make Online Store Multiple Pages
Your diagnostic is correct.
You will have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the Itemid parameter in the URL there:
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);
With that for example:
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.'&Itemid=99'.$this->category_pathway);
You will have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the Itemid parameter in the URL there:
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);
With that for example:
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.'&Itemid=99'.$this->category_pathway);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35074
by blackballdesigns
Replied by blackballdesigns on topic Re: Make Online Store Multiple Pages
Thank you so much! You are very intelligent!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds