- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
14 years 8 months ago #35137
by AZTacGear
Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed was created by AZTacGear
When I visit my category page for a product, it lists the MSRP price as "-10%"
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/pr.../category/23-eye-pro
Then I visit using another link, and it correctly displays the MSRP price in cash.
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/productsmenu/eye-pro
How do I make them all display it like the second link above?
Thank you!
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/pr.../category/23-eye-pro
Then I visit using another link, and it correctly displays the MSRP price in cash.
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/index.php/productsmenu/eye-pro
How do I make them all display it like the second link above?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 84. There, change the taxed price option so that it displays the price before discount.
That's because pages don't use the same menus/modules on your website so you need to set that option in each one.
You should also set it in the Display tab of the configuration so that next time you create a menu/module, it directly has the correct option.
That's because pages don't use the same menus/modules on your website so you need to set that option in each one.
You should also set it in the Display tab of the configuration so that next time you create a menu/module, it directly has the correct option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35189
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
So, I'll have to edit each one of those content moduals to fix this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35190
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
I went though, and made sure they all displayed no tax, but I'm still having the same problem. I also edited the one with id 84.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35250
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
Could you do a screenshot of the option page for that module 84?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35270
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
As I said, you need to change the option for the discounted price in that module.
You set it to "display the discount amount" so it's displaying the discount value which is 10%. If you set it to "Display the price before the discount" it will do what you want.
You set it to "display the discount amount" so it's displaying the discount value which is 10%. If you set it to "Display the price before the discount" it will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35308
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: Discount: -10% vs actual price displayed
Ah, I misinterpreted it as changing the display without tax option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds