- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Title Product Category
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35174
by rafreelancer
Title Product Category was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
I'm making a website with online store Hika.
I made a link to the category of products, but the name is to appear on the page "product category". I wanted to remove the title if possible. How can I do?
site:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas2/
Direct link to the page in question:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas2/index.php/loja-online
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
I'm making a website with online store Hika.
I made a link to the category of products, but the name is to appear on the page "product category". I wanted to remove the title if possible. How can I do?
site:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas2/
Direct link to the page in question:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas2/index.php/loja-online
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 8 months ago #35179
by Sergey Romanov
Replied by Sergey Romanov on topic Re: Title Product Category
Go to root and rename 'Product Category' to what ever you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title Product Category
Hi,
You need to go in your categories listing in the back end, click on root on the left area and then you will be able to edit the "product category" category and change its name.
You need to go in your categories listing in the back end, click on root on the left area and then you will be able to edit the "product category" category and change its name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35244
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Title Product Category
Hi,
You need to go in your categories listing in the back end, click on root on the left area and then you will be able to edit the "product category" category and change its name.
You need to go in your categories listing in the back end, click on root on the left area and then you will be able to edit the "product category" category and change its name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds