- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Precision for price with Tax
14 years 8 months ago #35214
by karolko
Precision for price with Tax was created by karolko
Hi,
Is there a way to define a precision and / or rounding for price with tax.
I.e. I would need to display price after tax that is calculated to be 899,3 as 899 (in order to have "nice" prices).
Alternatively, is there a way to enter price after tax and derive price before tax in hikashop (currently the mechanism of tax calculation is other way around)?
Thanks,
Karol
Is there a way to define a precision and / or rounding for price with tax.
I.e. I would need to display price after tax that is calculated to be 899,3 as 899 (in order to have "nice" prices).
Alternatively, is there a way to enter price after tax and derive price before tax in hikashop (currently the mechanism of tax calculation is other way around)?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35218
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
Alright, I set Digits groups and International fractional digits and Local fractional digits for a currency to 0 now. Still, I would like to know whether it's possible to enter price after tax and derive price before tax in hikashop (currently the mechanism of tax calculation is other way around)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35256
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
Hi,
When you enter the prices in your products, you can either enter the price with or without taxes. The other one will be filled automatically based on your taxes setup (you should first select the tax category in your product).
When you enter the prices in your products, you can either enter the price with or without taxes. The other one will be filled automatically based on your taxes setup (you should first select the tax category in your product).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35277
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
I am importing the prices from spreadsheet. I thought that price_value column in product table corresponds to price w/o tax. Which column corresponds to price with tax then?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35303
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
Ah yes, for imports there is no way to set the price with tax. That would require to change the import system to handle that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45908
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
Was looking for the same thing, I have to import lots of items from several manufacturers. Mostly they supplie their data with 'adviced consumer prices'. Too bad I have to concert them to prices w/o tax first 
Might be a good thing to include in a future update.
Might be a good thing to include in a future update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Precision for price with Tax
It's on the todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds