- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Model class categoryModelCategory not found in fil
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35226
by bruntt
Model class categoryModelCategory not found in fil was created by bruntt
I saw this issue discussed
here
, but the fix recommended did not work for me.
You can see the error message here .
The error displays when I create a Hikashop "Category Listing" menu item. There is no error if I do a "Product Listing" menu item.
Also, the category icons do show up after the error message, but each category has a product in it and yet not product displays when I click on a category.
I'm using Joomla 1.7.3 and the most recent Hikashop Starter 1.5.5
How can I fix this?
You can see the error message here .
The error displays when I create a Hikashop "Category Listing" menu item. There is no error if I do a "Product Listing" menu item.
Also, the category icons do show up after the error message, but each category has a product in it and yet not product displays when I click on a category.
I'm using Joomla 1.7.3 and the most recent Hikashop Starter 1.5.5
How can I fix this?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by bruntt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Model class categoryModelCategory not found in fil
What other extensions do you have installed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35234
by bruntt
Replied by bruntt on topic Re: Model class categoryModelCategory not found in fil
I just disabled the "Frontend User Access" plugin, which I'm not using anyway, and the problem went away.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds