- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
Option default values in csv import
14 years 8 months ago #35328
by PhilP
Option default values in csv import was created by PhilP
Hi,
I am importing products, options and variants from a csv file.
I have given the default option value to the parent product but it does not seem to accept it.
I have deleted and re-imported but the default option value seems to get randomly allocated from one of the available options defined.
Help appreciated.
PhilP
(Hikashop Business 1.5.4)
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I am importing products, options and variants from a csv file.
I have given the default option value to the parent product but it does not seem to accept it.
I have deleted and re-imported but the default option value seems to get randomly allocated from one of the available options defined.
Help appreciated.
PhilP
(Hikashop Business 1.5.4)
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35358
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Option default values in csv import
The "Medium" size default value should be in the option line not in the main product line. That's why it's not taken into account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35393
by PhilP
Replied by PhilP on topic Re: Option default values in csv import
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for explaining that - it works fine now.
Phil
Thanks for explaining that - it works fine now.
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds