- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristic order display
14 years 8 months ago #35336
by standib
Characteristic order display was created by standib
How do I control the order that characteristic options appear. It seems to be displayed in alphabetic order but I need to specify a different order. For example, we are selling a name badge with two different backs, pin and magnetic. Magnetic is $1.00 extra. I need the pin type back (no extra charge) to be the default but the magnetic type always comes up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35365
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristic order display
When you add your characteristic to your product, you can define the default value:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/product_form_characteristics.png
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/product_form_characteristics.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35429
by standib
Replied by standib on topic Re: Characteristic order display
Got it. I kept looking at that field and thought it was just a preview of the dropdown. I didn't see the 'Default value' above it.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds