- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
user login and user edit profile.
14 years 8 months ago #35346
by chocovo
user login and user edit profile. was created by chocovo
Hello,
Why when an user login he goes to "user edit profile" page?
Can I change it?
Regards
Why when an user login he goes to "user edit profile" page?
Can I change it?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35370
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user login and user edit profile.
Hi,
There is an option in the joomla user module to set the URL where to redirect after login.
That has nothing to do with HikaShop.
There is an option in the joomla user module to set the URL where to redirect after login.
That has nothing to do with HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35388
by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Re: user login and user edit profile.
Hello,
I saw what you says yerterday and the joomla login module redirect new users to the page I want but when there is a new registration, in the screen appear the joomla login component and it redirect users to "edit profile".
:blink: Due I don't know how can I change the default redirection of joomla component login, I edit the file:
/components/com_users/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php
I hide with a div lines 38-end and add at the begining of the file: <head><META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="3; url=http://mysite.es/affiliates.html"> :laugh:
If a day I find how to change the default joomla redirection I will change it again.
Thanks
I saw what you says yerterday and the joomla login module redirect new users to the page I want but when there is a new registration, in the screen appear the joomla login component and it redirect users to "edit profile".
:blink: Due I don't know how can I change the default redirection of joomla component login, I edit the file:
/components/com_users/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php
I hide with a div lines 38-end and add at the begining of the file: <head><META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="3; url=http://mysite.es/affiliates.html"> :laugh:
If a day I find how to change the default joomla redirection I will change it again.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35420
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user login and user edit profile.
Here are some solutions to redirect a user after registration:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2080132
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2506856
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2080132
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2506856
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds