Skip to main content

Which Display/View for Quantity ?

More
14 years 8 months ago #35419 by codewarrior
Hi,
I'd like to customize the + and - quantity and add to cart button.
I surcharged CSS, but for the code, which view and file to modify through Hikashop Display/View ?

Thanks. Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35452 by nicolas
Hi,

It's not displayed by a view. You will need to create a quantity display template override as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35567 by codewarrior
But in this case, I can't benefit of HikaShop updates !!!???
How to be notified of a change in this code ?
My intention was to do a very slight change for CSS styling.

Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by codewarrior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35601 by nicolas
The CSS can be changed in the Display tab of the configuration by editing the front end CSS file. You don't need to edit a view file for that.
Also, the override I'm talking about is to be placed in your template (it's explained in the documentation) so you can still update HikaShop without loosing your modifications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35646 by codewarrior
CSS modification would be nice, but you use the class hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus for + an - buttons, so I can't sharply align the - character in my template.

Would you update HikaShop with hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus and hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus classes ?
Or should I try overriding ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35694 by nicolas
Ah yes, it should be hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus for the + sign. We'll change that for next version so you can directly change the code in that file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum