- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Cart checkout template
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35578
by codewarrior
Cart checkout template was created by codewarrior
Hi,
your cart workflow system is brilliant and simple !
However, for templating purposes, could you explain me how it works ?
I understand that a php file is gathering Views in the good order.
I understood how to personalize these views (minor changes for styling)
But when there is no workflow, the display is done that way :
1) Billing address
2) Payment method
3) Cart content
What do I need to change if I want 3) 2) 1) in one screen ?
Thanks. Regards
your cart workflow system is brilliant and simple !
However, for templating purposes, could you explain me how it works ?
I understand that a php file is gathering Views in the good order.
I understood how to personalize these views (minor changes for styling)
But when there is no workflow, the display is done that way :
1) Billing address
2) Payment method
3) Cart content
What do I need to change if I want 3) 2) 1) in one screen ?
Thanks. Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35600
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart checkout template
Hi,
When there is no workflow ? There cannot be no workflow as it wouldn't display anything.
Anyway, the checkout workflow can be configured in the Checkout tab of the configuration. You can swap the views in the order you want, no problem on that.
You could have a workflow like that: login_address,payment,confirm_coupon_cart_status,end
When there is no workflow ? There cannot be no workflow as it wouldn't display anything.
Anyway, the checkout workflow can be configured in the Checkout tab of the configuration. You can swap the views in the order you want, no problem on that.
You could have a workflow like that: login_address,payment,confirm_coupon_cart_status,end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35644
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Cart checkout template
Sorry, I thought it was tool boxes that would have to be added clicking "Add step" link.
It's OK now, I reordered them.
Maybe you could enhance the configuration (for simple minds), making a workflow panel showing clearly a toolbar and a configured workflow with arrows.
Thanks Nicolas for this great component !
It's OK now, I reordered them.
Maybe you could enhance the configuration (for simple minds), making a workflow panel showing clearly a toolbar and a configured workflow with arrows.
Thanks Nicolas for this great component !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds