- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Remove Category Image
14 years 8 months ago #35676
by MyWorld
Remove Category Image was created by MyWorld
I set-up up a few categories, each with their own image. When I click on a category it shows the products in that category but it also shows the image for the category at the top of the page. I can't seem to find where to remove that.
Thank in advance!!
Thank in advance!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove Category Image
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and turn off the option "show image" and you won't see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shopatmimi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35721
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Remove Category Image
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds