- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
What can I do to the price change
14 years 8 months ago #35735
by lhumdin
What can I do to the price change was created by lhumdin
What can I do to the price change when I change the size of the product.
Sample
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...y_pathway=14&lang=en
I want to change the price when I press the switch size.
Help me please
Sample
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...y_pathway=14&lang=en
I want to change the price when I press the switch size.
Help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: What can I do to the price change
Hi,
Once you add your characteristics to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button to access all the variants of the product and set the price you need for each one of the variants.
Once you add your characteristics to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button to access all the variants of the product and set the price you need for each one of the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds