Shopping, slider and template
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35736
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Shopping, slider and template was created by lacasetta
Hi,
in your online store-test after buying a product I get a menù where I can choose to continue shopping or go to the checkout.
In my shop the system sends me directly to the checkout.
What can I do?
And more. In your shop there is a slider with the products. How can I do to put it in mine?
What kind of template do you use? Can I use the same? Can I use your template for the shop and my template for my site?
I have joomla1.7.3
thanks
regards
in your online store-test after buying a product I get a menù where I can choose to continue shopping or go to the checkout.
In my shop the system sends me directly to the checkout.
What can I do?
And more. In your shop there is a slider with the products. How can I do to put it in mine?
What kind of template do you use? Can I use the same? Can I use your template for the shop and my template for my site?
I have joomla1.7.3
thanks
regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
Hi,
That popup notice box can be activated by changing the option "After a product is added to the cart" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
You can create a slider with the carousel system available in hikashop modules. We have an extensive documentation on that on this page:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
For the template, it's a home made template. For now it only works on Joomla 1.5 so you wouldn't be able to do anything with it, unfortunately.
That popup notice box can be activated by changing the option "After a product is added to the cart" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
You can create a slider with the carousel system available in hikashop modules. We have an extensive documentation on that on this page:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
For the template, it's a home made template. For now it only works on Joomla 1.5 so you wouldn't be able to do anything with it, unfortunately.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35857
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
Thanks Nicolas, you're always kind.
So, I have to buy the business version.
After i've finished the shop whith free version can I change to business without loss my work?
So, I have to buy the business version.
After i've finished the shop whith free version can I change to business without loss my work?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
Yes, no problem. You can easily switch to the Business edition without loosing any data or settings, in the same way you do when updating HikaShop from one version to another. I still recommend you to do a backup of your website just in case something would go wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35993
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
Backup... that's the problem!
I'm not be able to do it
Help!
I'm not be able to do it
Help!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
You can easily backup your website using akeeba backup:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...security/backup/1606
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...security/backup/1606
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36083
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
Thanks a lot!
I downloaded the file.
I'll try it soon.
I started to upload the photos of my products. I have a random photo visualizer but I can not find the Hikashop photos file in media file of joomla. How can i do to show the photos of the products on my visualizer?
I downloaded the file.
I'll try it soon.
I started to upload the photos of my products. I have a random photo visualizer but I can not find the Hikashop photos file in media file of joomla. How can i do to show the photos of the products on my visualizer?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
They are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload
But by default joomla uses the folder images for the media file system.
You should be able to do that in the media manager options.
But by default joomla uses the folder images for the media file system.
You should be able to do that in the media manager options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36133
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
I have the current file in "htdocs/images".
If I change the route on Hikashop route all my site images will disappear. Is it correct that?
If yes ... I can not do that!
If I change the route on Hikashop route all my site images will disappear. Is it correct that?
If yes ... I can not do that!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
They won't disappear. However, you won' be able to select them when using the image selector.
Otherwise, you could change the hikashop upload folder (in the Files tab of the configuration) to your joomla images folder.
However, when doing that, if you already uploaded images for your products, you will have to move them from your old folder to your new one via FTP.
Otherwise, you could change the hikashop upload folder (in the Files tab of the configuration) to your joomla images folder.
However, when doing that, if you already uploaded images for your products, you will have to move them from your old folder to your new one via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36254
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Shopping, slider and template
It is becoming too complicated.
Maybe later.
Now it's enough.
Thak you
Maybe later.
Now it's enough.
Thak you
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds