- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Warning: Division by zero
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35743
by rockoladeluxe
Warning: Division by zero was created by rockoladeluxe
Hi,
I just got 'related products' working, but i get an error message in the frontend:
Now i googled for the division by zero problem and I sort of understand the problem, but do not know how to solve it...
Thanks,
Rockoladelux
I just got 'related products' working, but i get an error message in the frontend:
Code:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/roy09/public_html/js/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/listing_div.php on line 99
Thanks,
Rockoladelux
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35748
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Warning: Division by zero
Hi,
That's because in your module's options, you set the number of columns to 0.
You should edit it via the menu Display->Content modules and change that option.
That's because in your module's options, you set the number of columns to 0.
You should edit it via the menu Display->Content modules and change that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 8 months ago #35761
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: Warning: Division by zero
Thanks, I totaly missed that one. It's working fine now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds