- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
Add to cart
14 years 8 months ago #35758
by JasonJJBW
Add to cart was created by JasonJJBW
Hi
Can anyone help please? I select 'add to cart' within a module I've created for a product list table view but the add to cart button doesn't show as per image. Am I doing something wrong please?
Also what are differences with the options from 'content on product page' as each selection appears to give same results.
Many thanks for your time.
Can anyone help please? I select 'add to cart' within a module I've created for a product list table view but the add to cart button doesn't show as per image. Am I doing something wrong please?
Also what are differences with the options from 'content on product page' as each selection appears to give same results.
Many thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35773
by JasonJJBW
Replied by JasonJJBW on topic Re: Add to cart
Hi
Not to worry, my mistake, all sorted now.
Thanks.
Not to worry, my mistake, all sorted now.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds