- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
Will increase shipping costs by separating
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35871
by lhumdin
Will increase shipping costs by separating was created by lhumdin
Will increase shipping costs by separating the individual pieces also.
For example, purchase 2 pieces of freight a two-piece, not a single piece.
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ut&Itemid=73&lang=en
url demo
in shipping
To give an order. The second piece. With positive transportation costs as well. help me please
For example, purchase 2 pieces of freight a two-piece, not a single piece.
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ut&Itemid=73&lang=en
url demo
in shipping
To give an order. The second piece. With positive transportation costs as well. help me please
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by lhumdin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35938
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Will increase shipping costs by separating
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying. Could you explain better what you want ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying. Could you explain better what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35998
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: Will increase shipping costs by separating
nicolas wrote:
ฉํ to purchase a piece of freight = $ 10.
I buy two pieces for shipping = $ 20.
I want this. The shipping charge by piece.
I think the system can adjust the shipping cost per item or not.
Separate to that. How much does each shipping.
The order is 10 pieces for shipping.
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying. Could you explain better what you want ?
ฉํ to purchase a piece of freight = $ 10.
I buy two pieces for shipping = $ 20.
I want this. The shipping charge by piece.
I think the system can adjust the shipping cost per item or not.
Separate to that. How much does each shipping.
The order is 10 pieces for shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Will increase shipping costs by separating
You can do that yes.
In your all your products, set a weight of 1kg.
Then, create several manual shipping methods via the menu System->Shipping methods with weight restrictions like that:
from 0 to 1.5kg -> $10
from 1.5 to 2.5kg -> $20
from 2.5 to 3.5kg -> $30
...etc...
And that will do what you want.
In your all your products, set a weight of 1kg.
Then, create several manual shipping methods via the menu System->Shipping methods with weight restrictions like that:
from 0 to 1.5kg -> $10
from 1.5 to 2.5kg -> $20
from 2.5 to 3.5kg -> $30
...etc...
And that will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36053
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: Will increase shipping costs by separating
thank you so much. i like hika shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds