- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Format shipping address
14 years 8 months ago #35920
by standib
Format shipping address was created by standib
The last line of my billing/shipping address prints as "zip code City State" I need to print "City, State Zip code" (Notice comma). Can you tell me where to change that formating?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35961
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Format shipping address
You need to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display->views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35979
by standib
Replied by standib on topic Re: Format shipping address
Great. I see it now. I have made the change in the first five templates but there are still 11 pages of views to go.
Can you tell me what the default template is?
Can you also tell me where I can see and/or change these templates?
Can you tell me what the default template is?
Can you also tell me where I can see and/or change these templates?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Format shipping address
I can't say which template is your default template. You're the one who configured the default template on your website 
Templates can be managed via the menu Extensions->Template manager. There, you will see which one is the default one.
Templates can be managed via the menu Extensions->Template manager. There, you will see which one is the default one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36011
by standib
Replied by standib on topic Re: Format shipping address
I guess that was a dumb question. I thought HikaShop used templates independent of the main Joomla template. Sorry.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds