- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Change Categories?
- Gunner Joe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35965
by Gunner Joe
Change Categories? was created by Gunner Joe
Greetings all,
I am new to Hikashop but loving it. I have searched and searched so I figure I would ask the question. I have upload a large amount of product and it always lands in the product category folder. Is there id I can up in the CVS to make it go to my desired folder or is there a way for me to just send specific products to different folders. I know I can do it by opening each product but that will take forever and a day. Please help. Thanks
I am new to Hikashop but loving it. I have searched and searched so I figure I would ask the question. I have upload a large amount of product and it always lands in the product category folder. Is there id I can up in the CVS to make it go to my desired folder or is there a way for me to just send specific products to different folders. I know I can do it by opening each product but that will take forever and a day. Please help. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Categories?
Sure you can do it with a CSV import (menu Products->Import) like that:
product_code,categories
my_prod1,category 1
my_prod2,category 1
my_prod3,category 2
...etc...
product_code,categories
my_prod1,category 1
my_prod2,category 1
my_prod3,category 2
...etc...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gunner Joe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35981
by Gunner Joe
Replied by Gunner Joe on topic Re: Change Categories?
Thank you so much for your help. God bless.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds