- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal and credit card payments.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36132
by yellowhousejake
Paypal and credit card payments. was created by yellowhousejake
The standard paypal payment plug-in has me confused. I have it setup with my Paypal sandbox and it seems to be working fine except for one thing, that I suspect is Paypal's problem.
Paypal says that you can pay with either a PP account or a credit card, but when I checkout and go to the PP sandbox I am only offered a option to login to PP or create a new PP account. I do not see anyplace to pay with a CC.
I believe Hikashop is configured fine. Is this a known issue that will disappear once I move to my production server and use the live PP account?
Thanks,
DAve
Paypal says that you can pay with either a PP account or a credit card, but when I checkout and go to the PP sandbox I am only offered a option to login to PP or create a new PP account. I do not see anyplace to pay with a CC.
I believe Hikashop is configured fine. Is this a known issue that will disappear once I move to my production server and use the live PP account?
Thanks,
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal and credit card payments.
Hi,
That's normal. The option to pay without creating a paypal account is only available on paypal if your paypal seller account is a business account.
That's probably why you don't see that option.
If your live paypal account is a business account, you should see the option.
That's normal. The option to pay without creating a paypal account is only available on paypal if your paypal seller account is a business account.
That's probably why you don't see that option.
If your live paypal account is a business account, you should see the option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36367
by yellowhousejake
Replied by yellowhousejake on topic Re: Paypal and credit card payments.
Excellent, thank you.
DAve
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds