- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Order completion message based on payment method
14 years 8 months ago #36141
by standib
Order completion message based on payment method was created by standib
Where do I find the templates for the different payment methods?
I need to edit the completion message for the 'Check' and 'Collect on delivery' methods.
Thanks
I need to edit the completion message for the 'Check' and 'Collect on delivery' methods.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36181
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order completion message based on payment method
First, you can change any text in HikaShop by just overriding it:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
So you might not even need to modify the code at all.
Otherwise, you will find all the completion templates for the payment plugins in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment. That template will be the file finishing with "_end" in its name for each plugin.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
So you might not even need to modify the code at all.
Otherwise, you will find all the completion templates for the payment plugins in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment. That template will be the file finishing with "_end" in its name for each plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36283
by standib
Replied by standib on topic Re: Order completion message based on payment method
You provided the missing piece of the puzzle that makes it all make sense. I knew where the language files were and how to edit them. By providing me with the location and names of the payment method files, I could look at the code and find the variable names that I needed to edit. After that, it was a simple matter to edit both of the payment modules I currently use. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds