- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Category listing - no link to a category
14 years 8 months ago #36165
by CassHW
Category listing - no link to a category was created by CassHW
Hi Nicolas,
I'm trialling a RocketTheme template, Halcyon.
I display the categories from a menu item.
With this template (well, in fact with all RT templates!), the link to the category is in the image and not the title of the category.
Is there a way to have the category title to hyperplink to go to the category when the user clicks it please?
PS: I don't have that issue with the YooTheme templates, but I really like the RT one
\
thanks
I'm trialling a RocketTheme template, Halcyon.
I display the categories from a menu item.
With this template (well, in fact with all RT templates!), the link to the category is in the image and not the title of the category.
Is there a way to have the category title to hyperplink to go to the category when the user clicks it please?
PS: I don't have that issue with the YooTheme templates, but I really like the RT one
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
Hi,
Could you give a link to such page so that we can see the problem ?
Could you give a link to such page so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36204
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36237
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
That's because of the span processing of your template. Please deactivate that option in your template and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36250
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
how do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36288
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
There should be such option in the options screen of your template via the template manager of joomla.
You should ask your template provider support for more details.
You should ask your template provider support for more details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36349
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Category listing - no link to a category
ok, thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds