- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Module with the categories of Hika shop
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36280
by rafreelancer
Module with the categories of Hika shop was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
I wanted to put a module on the right side of my page with the categories of Hika shop. is possible? how can I do?
In the store I am creating, I would put the two cart buttons:
1. Continue Shopping
2. Checkout
How can I do?
You can see an example of the shop (under construction) at:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas4/index.php/loja-online
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
I wanted to put a module on the right side of my page with the categories of Hika shop. is possible? how can I do?
In the store I am creating, I would put the two cart buttons:
1. Continue Shopping
2. Checkout
How can I do?
You can see an example of the shop (under construction) at:
www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas4/index.php/loja-online
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 8 months ago #36281
by rafreelancer
Replied by rafreelancer on topic Re: Module with the categories of Hika shop
Hi,
I had to read the documentation hikashop and solved the problem of module categories.
Now I just have to put the question on two buttons mentioned earlier in the cart module.
Can you help me?
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
I had to read the documentation hikashop and solved the problem of module categories.
I wanted to put a module on the right side of my page with the categories of Hika shop. is possible? how can I do?
Now I just have to put the question on two buttons mentioned earlier in the cart module.
In the store I am creating, I would put the two cart buttons:
1. Continue Shopping
2. Checkout
Can you help me?
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module with the categories of Hika shop
Hi,
There is already a checkout button in the cart module if you're not using the mini cart option of the module and that you activated the option "show proceed to checkout button" in the hikashop options of the cart module.
Did you do that ?
Then, for the other button, you'll have to edit the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add the HTML cod eof your button there.
There is already a checkout button in the cart module if you're not using the mini cart option of the module and that you activated the option "show proceed to checkout button" in the hikashop options of the cart module.
Did you do that ?
Then, for the other button, you'll have to edit the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add the HTML cod eof your button there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 8 months ago #36440
by rafreelancer
Replied by rafreelancer on topic Re: Module with the categories of Hika shop
Hi,
I have been informed that my issue was resolved.
Thank you for your attention and willingness to help me.
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
I have been informed that my issue was resolved.
Thank you for your attention and willingness to help me.
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds