- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Product images not opening in a popup
14 years 8 months ago #36503
by obsolum
Product images not opening in a popup was created by obsolum
I'm sorry for asking so many questions lately, but I'm finetuning everything before I launch the website.
When I click on product images they open in a seperate tab. I thought this was default HikaShop functionality but apparently they are supposed to open in a popup / lightbox? They've never done that for me. Do I need an additional plugin in order for that to work?
Also, in the documentation in the part about Images there is a screenshot showing "Full image popup max width / height" fields. I don't have those. Were they removed?
When I click on product images they open in a seperate tab. I thought this was default HikaShop functionality but apparently they are supposed to open in a popup / lightbox? They've never done that for me. Do I need an additional plugin in order for that to work?
Also, in the documentation in the part about Images there is a screenshot showing "Full image popup max width / height" fields. I don't have those. Were they removed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product images not opening in a popup
That should work like that by default, unless you have some javascript errors on your pages.
You can also use this www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html to have the images open with shadowbox media player instead of the default joomla popup system. It might help avoid the problem.
These options are not useful anymore and were removed yes.
You can also use this www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html to have the images open with shadowbox media player instead of the default joomla popup system. It might help avoid the problem.
These options are not useful anymore and were removed yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36613
by obsolum
Replied by obsolum on topic Re: Product images not opening in a popup
Okay, that was simple enough.
Got it working now, thanks!
Got it working now, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds