- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Enlarge Thumbnails/Change Font
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36605
by blackballdesigns
Enlarge Thumbnails/Change Font was created by blackballdesigns
I am wondering how do I change the size of the thumbnails of the other images for a product? By other images I mean that I have 3 images uploaded for one product. I am talking about the 3 little thumbnails that appear underneath the default image that are clickable and open a lightbox popup. I would like to enlarge these so my customers don't overlook them.
Also, I would like to make the font for the product titles in the Product/Listing page a <h4> tag. Right now they are a bit small and I would like to enlarge them. By Product/Listing page I mean the page that shows all of the products in my shop.
Thanks for your help!
Also, I would like to make the font for the product titles in the Product/Listing page a <h4> tag. Right now they are a bit small and I would like to enlarge them. By Product/Listing page I mean the page that shows all of the products in my shop.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Enlarge Thumbnails/Change Font
Hi,
These three images size can be changed by changing the CSS of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
For the products listing, you can edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
These three images size can be changed by changing the CSS of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
For the products listing, you can edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds