- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Free delivery if product count > x
- LVlidbiters
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36646
by LVlidbiters
Free delivery if product count > x was created by LVlidbiters
Hey guys, I hope I haven't missed this question.
So, if I am using Manual Shipping plugin, how to disable cost for shipping, if customer has ordered, lets say, 10 or more items?
I hope someone can help me.
So, if I am using Manual Shipping plugin, how to disable cost for shipping, if customer has ordered, lets say, 10 or more items?
I hope someone can help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Free delivery if product count > x
Suppose that all your products have a volume of 1m^3 you could use the volume restrictions of the manual shipping methods so that all your manual shipping methods you already have do not display over 10m^3 with an additional shipping method with a price of 0 and a minimum volume of 10m^3.
Now that supposes that you're using manual shipping methods and not automatic rates plugins like UPS or USPS in which case I don't see a solution for you without altering the code of these plugins.
Now that supposes that you're using manual shipping methods and not automatic rates plugins like UPS or USPS in which case I don't see a solution for you without altering the code of these plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LVlidbiters
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36703
by LVlidbiters
Replied by LVlidbiters on topic Re: Free delivery if product count > x
It was a rather silly question from me.
Since there is only one product on shop, I just made a copy of that shipping method and made restrictions on price for them.
Thanks, case closed.
Since there is only one product on shop, I just made a copy of that shipping method and made restrictions on price for them.
Thanks, case closed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds