- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Weird problem with borders
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36662
by obsolum
Weird problem with borders was created by obsolum
Hi, me again. I'm nearing completion of the website so hopefully this will be one of my last questions for a while 
On the category listing page the rounded borders go through the images (see attached screenshot). This doesn't happen if I keep the image size 100x100 but I'd like it to be larger.
Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks!
On the category listing page the rounded borders go through the images (see attached screenshot). This doesn't happen if I keep the image size 100x100 but I'd like it to be larger.
Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by obsolum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36731
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Weird problem with borders
Hi,
On your listing menu, you have an option to define the number of columns of the listing. If you reduce the number of columns, each column will have more space for itself, and thus, you will be able to increase the thumbnails size more before it goes over the border.
In the same manner, you should reduce the margin option of your menu to reduce the space between the columns and thus have bigger columns.
On your listing menu, you have an option to define the number of columns of the listing. If you reduce the number of columns, each column will have more space for itself, and thus, you will be able to increase the thumbnails size more before it goes over the border.
In the same manner, you should reduce the margin option of your menu to reduce the space between the columns and thus have bigger columns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds