- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Suddenly no Products are displayed on my shop!
14 years 8 months ago #36680
by soheilom
Suddenly no Products are displayed on my shop! was created by soheilom
Hello,
I have a big problem, somehow the images in my shop are not showing anymore? I didnt touch anything on the backend and when I try to go in side the asociated module
I get this error:
Missing field in the database: JTableModule id. Missing field in the database: JTableModule id. Missing field in the database: JTableModule id.
Please HELP!
Why did this happen?
I have a big problem, somehow the images in my shop are not showing anymore? I didnt touch anything on the backend and when I try to go in side the asociated module
I get this error:
Missing field in the database: JTableModule id. Missing field in the database: JTableModule id. Missing field in the database: JTableModule id.
Please HELP!
Why did this happen?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Suddenly no Products are displayed on my shop!
Hi,
I can see that other users have that error with joomla modules so it's apparently not in HikaShop but much more serious:
www.google.fr/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=...c23&biw=1920&bih=979
I couldn't find any solution online for that problem and that's the first time I heard of it.
If the images are not displayed, it's either that the files are not anymore in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload or that the jos_hikashop_file table is empty/corrupted/not there.
So you should check on that folder via FTP and check on that table via phpmyadmin.
I can see that other users have that error with joomla modules so it's apparently not in HikaShop but much more serious:
www.google.fr/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=...c23&biw=1920&bih=979
I couldn't find any solution online for that problem and that's the first time I heard of it.
If the images are not displayed, it's either that the files are not anymore in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload or that the jos_hikashop_file table is empty/corrupted/not there.
So you should check on that folder via FTP and check on that table via phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37171
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: Suddenly no Products are displayed on my shop!
Yes it was a joomla problem and also something to do with my server and MYSQL..
By the way the problem went away when I restarted MYSQL in my server.
thanks
By the way the problem went away when I restarted MYSQL in my server.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds