Post code
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36749
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Hi,
I have a new problem.
I have a shipper who does not work with some cities.
The postal code of the cities that do not accepted are: 04027, 90010, 91023, 98050 and 98055.
I use manual shipping plugin.
I tried to restrict the shipping method between a certain range of codes, but it does not work well.
Help
I have a new problem.
I have a shipper who does not work with some cities.
The postal code of the cities that do not accepted are: 04027, 90010, 91023, 98050 and 98055.
I use manual shipping plugin.
I tried to restrict the shipping method between a certain range of codes, but it does not work well.
Help
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36843
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Post code
Hi,
Well, restricting the shipping methods by post code should indeed do the job.
Why it doesn't work ? Do you get error messages ? How did you configure your shipping methods ? Could you do some screenshots ?
We need more information to be able to help you.
Well, restricting the shipping methods by post code should indeed do the job.
Why it doesn't work ? Do you get error messages ? How did you configure your shipping methods ? Could you do some screenshots ?
We need more information to be able to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36962
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Post code
Ok, I tried again and it works.
Thanks
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds