minimum shopping
14 years 8 months ago #36752
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
minimum shopping was created by lacasetta
Other problem:
I need to fix an amount minimum shopping.
I can not find where i can do that.
Is that possible?
I need to fix an amount minimum shopping.
I can not find where i can do that.
Is that possible?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36839
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: minimum shopping
You can do that in your shipping methods if you use manual shipping methods. Just set a minimum price to what you want to all of your shipping methods and the system won't let the user finish his order under that minimum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36963
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: minimum shopping
Ok. It works!
Thanks
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds