- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
14 years 8 months ago #36939
by jade
Update to Hika 1.56 Starter was created by jade
Hi,
Please advise the step to Update from 1.55 Starter to 1.56 Starter
at my hosting cpanel.
Thanks
Jade
Please advise the step to Update from 1.55 Starter to 1.56 Starter
at my hosting cpanel.
Thanks
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
Hi,
Go in the menu Components->Hikashop->Update/about us of your joomla back end and click on the download link. Then install the package.
Go in the menu Components->Hikashop->Update/about us of your joomla back end and click on the download link. Then install the package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37098
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
Hi,
Thanks!
However, am I need to be waited for a few days to update is better?
Because I found the messages to advise us to be waiting for a few days on the www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
Thanks!
Jade
before.
Thanks!
However, am I need to be waited for a few days to update is better?
Because I found the messages to advise us to be waiting for a few days on the www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
Thanks!
Jade
before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
Indeed, it's better to wait for a few days just in case there is a bug somewhere that no one found yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37102
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
Noted with thanks!
However, if my shop is very simple (because I learn from your advise before) please advise am I need to be updated to Joomla 2.5? or just keep 1.72 ?
Also, I found some user still to be used with Joomla 1.5 why they not update it?
Thanks in advance.
Jade
However, if my shop is very simple (because I learn from your advise before) please advise am I need to be updated to Joomla 2.5? or just keep 1.72 ?
Also, I found some user still to be used with Joomla 1.5 why they not update it?
Thanks in advance.
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
For now you can keep 1.7.
Users are still on 1.5 because either they don't care or because they need extensions which are not yet available for 1.7 like joomfish.
Users are still on 1.5 because either they don't care or because they need extensions which are not yet available for 1.7 like joomfish.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37113
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Update to Hika 1.56 Starter
Noted with thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds