- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Errors in back-end by installation of HikaShop
14 years 8 months ago #37290
by WoodyF4u
Best regards,
Wouter
Errors in back-end by installation of HikaShop was created by WoodyF4u
The have installed HikaShop last week. Everything seems to work correct.
But I had some problems with the Dutch translation.
To solve errors for that proiblem, I reloaded some files by FTP.
Later, I understood by a topic at this forum, it was the Dutch translation itself.
Unfortunately, my HikaShop was corrupt.
So I deleted all the files and folders by FTP and deleted all the HikaShop-tables in the database.
After that I downloaded "com_hikashop_starter_1.5.6_2012-01-29" and started the installation in the back-end again.
I received some error-lines in the bacjk-end:
A red line with the text:
and a blue line with the text:
I don't know how to fix this installation.
Who can help me?
Thanks for your support.
But I had some problems with the Dutch translation.
To solve errors for that proiblem, I reloaded some files by FTP.
Later, I understood by a topic at this forum, it was the Dutch translation itself.
Unfortunately, my HikaShop was corrupt.
So I deleted all the files and folders by FTP and deleted all the HikaShop-tables in the database.
After that I downloaded "com_hikashop_starter_1.5.6_2012-01-29" and started the installation in the back-end again.
I received some error-lines in the bacjk-end:
A red line with the text:
Component Install: DB function reports no errors
and a blue line with the text:
Error installing component
I don't know how to fix this installation.
Who can help me?
Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
Wouter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37384
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Errors in back-end by installation of HikaShop
Hi,
Please follow our documentation on issues related to the installation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please follow our documentation on issues related to the installation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38306
by WoodyF4u
Best regards,
Wouter
Replied by WoodyF4u on topic Re: Errors in back-end by installation of HikaShop
Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply.
I had to execute the query.
After that, my HikaShop-installation reports:
This topic is Solved.
Thanks for your reply.
I had to execute the query.
After that, my HikaShop-installation reports:
Thank you for using HikaShop!
The HikaShop Component has been successfully installed on your website.
The package also automatically installed some Plugins and Modules.
This topic is Solved.
Best regards,
Wouter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds