- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Denmark missing in custom fields
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #37320
by Margot
Denmark missing in custom fields was created by Margot
Hi Nicolas,
I must be you first user in Denmark because its not in your country list in the: config - display - custom fields.
How can I add it?
Best wishes
M
I must be you first user in Denmark because its not in your country list in the: config - display - custom fields.
How can I add it?
Best wishes
M
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Margot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Denmark missing in custom fields
Hi,
No, Denmark is in the list of countries. You should see it on our own website on our checkout
If you don't see it, it would mean that you deleted/unpublished/changed it via the menu System->Zones.
No, Denmark is in the list of countries. You should see it on our own website on our checkout
If you don't see it, it would mean that you deleted/unpublished/changed it via the menu System->Zones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #37537
by Margot
Replied by Margot on topic Re: Denmark missing in custom fields
Thank you, I am so ashamed :pinch:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Margot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds