Skip to main content

Category displays reacting differently?

More
14 years 8 months ago #37539 by JPchennet01
Hi Guys,

Just a quick (and probably very simple) question.

I am building up a site at the moment with HS and have three categories of products. However when I go into the hikashop - configuration file to change the display of the categories they don't react the same. I want the background to be transparent, 3 columns and 20 categories on a page so I have set the standard as seen in attachment below.

But then I have the categories acting differently
beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/spearfishing-product
beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/scuba-diving-product
beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/snorkellingproducts

Is there an individual way to adjust each category - or am I missing something on the main HS control panel?

Please help, don't have enough hair to begin ripping it out.

Cheers JP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37683 by nicolas
Hi,

Each of your menus/modules has its own display options that you can access via the menu Display->Content menus/modules. You shoudl set the display options there for each one of them.

The Display tab of the configuration has default options for NEW menus and modules. So what you can do is set them properly there, and then create your menus and modules and you will have the display settings you want in all your new menus and modules automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPchennet01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum