- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Pal and Ntsc in online store
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37549
by rafreelancer
Pal and Ntsc in online store was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
I am creating an online store for DVDs with hikashop.
I added a feature on all DVDs (products) with the name System, in which the customer can choose the format that will buy the DVD (PAL or NTSC). But this information does not appear in the shopping cart admin panel or in the store.
How can I solve this problem?
Example of my online store: www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas4/inde...ine/category/12-dvds
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
I am creating an online store for DVDs with hikashop.
I added a feature on all DVDs (products) with the name System, in which the customer can choose the format that will buy the DVD (PAL or NTSC). But this information does not appear in the shopping cart admin panel or in the store.
How can I solve this problem?
Example of my online store: www.rafreelancer.net/toirosefestas4/inde...ine/category/12-dvds
Thank you!
Regards,
Rodrigo Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 8 months ago #37554
by rafreelancer
Replied by rafreelancer on topic Re: Pal and Ntsc in online store
Hi,
I had better see some options of the store and have managed to solve what he wanted.
I apologize for the inconvenience!
Thank you
I had better see some options of the store and have managed to solve what he wanted.
I apologize for the inconvenience!
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds