- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 2
Type of item Layout error??
14 years 8 months ago #37625
by leowaqqas
Type of item Layout error?? was created by leowaqqas
i have just uploaded the site on server to test and i am getting this error for item layouts that i have created. rest are fine.
500 - Layout listing_img_title_P_CGR not found
it was working fine on localhost.
thanks
500 - Layout listing_img_title_P_CGR not found
it was working fine on localhost.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37649
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Type of item Layout error??
Hi,
Did you copy files from template directory ?
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
Regards,
Jerome
Did you copy files from template directory ?
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
Regards,
Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37651
by leowaqqas
Replied by leowaqqas on topic Re: Type of item Layout error??
thanks, yes i have copied everything to remote server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Type of item Layout error??
Did you export/import your whole database too ?
The problem is that on one listing, you use that listing_img_title_P_CGR view file but that the system cannot find it anymore. You should edit your menus and modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and select your item box layout for each one and save it. That way the error should not occur anymore.
The problem is that on one listing, you use that listing_img_title_P_CGR view file but that the system cannot find it anymore. You should edit your menus and modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and select your item box layout for each one and save it. That way the error should not occur anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37833
by leowaqqas
Replied by leowaqqas on topic Re: Type of item Layout error??
i have send you the login details, please check your inbox.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37926
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Type of item Layout error??
Hi,
There is something wrong with your custom views. Even when I delete them I still see them.
And when I go in the item box layout selection, I don't see them under your template.
I created a new custom img_title file called img_title_test_hikashop on your website and set it for that pre order shotgun category of yours and it's working fine...
There is something wrong with your custom views. Even when I delete them I still see them.
And when I go in the item box layout selection, I don't see them under your template.
I created a new custom img_title file called img_title_test_hikashop on your website and set it for that pre order shotgun category of yours and it's working fine...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds