- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
two questions
14 years 8 months ago #37679
by karolko
two questions was created by karolko
Hi,
I have following questions:
a) When I have multiple images assigned to product and want to see enlarged picture on the product page, is there a way to browse between the different pictures on the enlarged page? Currently I have to close enlarged picture window and click on next thumbnail picture to display it in the enlarged format. It's rather cumbersome.
b) I am using joomla's search friendly urls / hikashop's smaller urls. The problem I have is that if my product name contains czech special characters they get sometimes ignored. I.e. instead of say 3665-zvířata-světa as a product page I get 3665-zviata-svta instead. I have too many such products to do any case by case exception handling on this.
Thanks,
Karol
I have following questions:
a) When I have multiple images assigned to product and want to see enlarged picture on the product page, is there a way to browse between the different pictures on the enlarged page? Currently I have to close enlarged picture window and click on next thumbnail picture to display it in the enlarged format. It's rather cumbersome.
b) I am using joomla's search friendly urls / hikashop's smaller urls. The problem I have is that if my product name contains czech special characters they get sometimes ignored. I.e. instead of say 3665-zvířata-světa as a product page I get 3665-zviata-svta instead. I have too many such products to do any case by case exception handling on this.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37796
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: two questions
Hi,
1. Yes, there is a solution:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
2. If you're on joomla 1.5 you won't be able to do anything on that.
Otherwise, make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop and you should not have that problem.
1. Yes, there is a solution:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
2. If you're on joomla 1.5 you won't be able to do anything on that.
Otherwise, make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop and you should not have that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds