percentage increase Pay Pal
14 years 8 months ago #37817
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
percentage increase Pay Pal was created by lacasetta
I would like to apply a percentage increase on all purchases with PayPal.
How can I do?
How can I do?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
That's not possible for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37994
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
what a shame!
But never mind
Thnaks
But never mind
Thnaks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53214
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
Hi,
on the new version 1.5.8 features I read:
You can now configure payment fees for each of your payment methods.
It is what i'm lookin for!
But ... How can I do?
on the new version 1.5.8 features I read:
You can now configure payment fees for each of your payment methods.
It is what i'm lookin for!
But ... How can I do?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
Edit your payment methods and enter their price in the "price" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53335
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
I need a percentage fees.
Is it possible?
Is it possible?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53402
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
Yes, there is a "percentage" field just below the price field for that...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53425
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
I had seen it but it is written discount. I need to increase.
Maybe is there a translation error?
Maybe is there a translation error?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53426
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
I cecked the english version back-end. It is written percentage.
But the field is: DISCOUNT_PERCENT_AMOUNT.
So, on italian version it is written discount.
Would you like i change the translation just on percentage?
PS: I also discovered that it works as a increase and as a discount. It is very good for me! BRAVO!
But the field is: DISCOUNT_PERCENT_AMOUNT.
So, on italian version it is written discount.
Would you like i change the translation just on percentage?
PS: I also discovered that it works as a increase and as a discount. It is very good for me! BRAVO!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: percentage increase Pay Pal
Yes, it should be translated only "percentage". If you can give the proper translation I can update the file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds