ceck out
14 years 8 months ago #37877
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
In the final stage of the purchase there is the button "continued" (in Italian) rather than "buy out" or similar.
The customer may be misled and continue pushing the button concluding instead the purchase.
I noticed that in your demo version is "next" with the same problem.
Can I change the words on this last button?
The customer may be misled and continue pushing the button concluding instead the purchase.
I noticed that in your demo version is "next" with the same problem.
Can I change the words on this last button?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38011
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ceck out
You can change the text of that button via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
If you want to change the next button to confirm on only the last step of the checkout, you should read that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/9242-...ext-button.html#9242
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
If you want to change the next button to confirm on only the last step of the checkout, you should read that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/9242-...ext-button.html#9242
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38107
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: ceck out
Hi,
I tried in this point:
;checkout
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_CART="Carrello"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_CONFIRM="Conferma"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_STATUS="Stato"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING="Spedizione"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT="Pagamento"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_END="Fine"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_COUPON="Buono"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_LOGIN="Login"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_ADDRESS="Indirizzo"
NEXT="prosegui"
CONTINUE_SHOPPING="Continua con gli acquisti"
THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE="Grazie per il tuo acquisto!"
ORDER_IS_COMPLETE="Il tuo ordine è completato."
CURRENCY_NOT_ACCEPTED_FOR_PAYMENT="La valuta che hai scelto non è accettata per i pagamenti"
PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS_BEFORE_FINISHING_ORDER="Per favore accetta termini e condizioni prima di procedere"
ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION="Informazioni supplementari"
But it doesen't work; the word "prosegui" doesn't change on the button. I can change all the other buttons and it works but not with "prosegui".
Where i'm wrong?
I tried in this point:
;checkout
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_CART="Carrello"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_CONFIRM="Conferma"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_STATUS="Stato"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING="Spedizione"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT="Pagamento"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_END="Fine"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_COUPON="Buono"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_LOGIN="Login"
HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_ADDRESS="Indirizzo"
NEXT="prosegui"
CONTINUE_SHOPPING="Continua con gli acquisti"
THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE="Grazie per il tuo acquisto!"
ORDER_IS_COMPLETE="Il tuo ordine è completato."
CURRENCY_NOT_ACCEPTED_FOR_PAYMENT="La valuta che hai scelto non è accettata per i pagamenti"
PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS_BEFORE_FINISHING_ORDER="Per favore accetta termini e condizioni prima di procedere"
ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION="Informazioni supplementari"
But it doesen't work; the word "prosegui" doesn't change on the button. I can change all the other buttons and it works but not with "prosegui".
Where i'm wrong?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38108
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ceck out
It's HIKA_NEXT not NEXT which is used on that button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38124
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: ceck out
Ha!!
Ok, now it works.
Solved
Thanks
Ok, now it works.
Solved
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds