- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Can't display categories as menu
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #38139
by Dzumla
Can't display categories as menu was created by Dzumla
Hello,
I am having problems with displaying categories as a menu.
I am using joomla 1.7.
I made the categories I needed and the menu, and the title of the Menu Item appears on the front page, but I have to click on it in order to see the categories. I want the categories to display below the name of the menu item on the front page, I dont want to have to click on it to see categories.
What am I missing?
Thank you
STEPS I TOOK:
1) I made the categories I needed
2)Made a new menu in menu manager called Hikashop
3) Made a new menu item inside Hikashop menu and I chose category listing from Hikashop
4)I tried making a hikashop content module but that didn't display categories, then I made a menu module but now all it does is display linkable title of the menu module and I have to click on it in order to get to the category listing.
How do I make it simply list the categories and not the linkable title of menu item that leads to categories?
I am having problems with displaying categories as a menu.
I am using joomla 1.7.
I made the categories I needed and the menu, and the title of the Menu Item appears on the front page, but I have to click on it in order to see the categories. I want the categories to display below the name of the menu item on the front page, I dont want to have to click on it to see categories.
What am I missing?
Thank you
STEPS I TOOK:
1) I made the categories I needed
2)Made a new menu in menu manager called Hikashop
3) Made a new menu item inside Hikashop menu and I chose category listing from Hikashop
4)I tried making a hikashop content module but that didn't display categories, then I made a menu module but now all it does is display linkable title of the menu module and I have to click on it in order to get to the category listing.
How do I make it simply list the categories and not the linkable title of menu item that leads to categories?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Dzumla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #38206
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: Can't display categories as menu
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Dzumla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds