- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #38213
by Dzumla
joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories was created by Dzumla
When I click on a categoru in the menu, I get a 404 problem.
On another post someone had the same problem, you said "Please make sure that you have a category listing menu selected as "menu" in the hikashop options of your module", but I do not understand this?
When I enter the "hikashop options" in the module that displays categories, on bottom left I have Menu - Menu item for Category listing module 45, is that what you meant or something else? (i do not see any other menu option here)
p.s. Are these the options you are reffering to?
On another post someone had the same problem, you said "Please make sure that you have a category listing menu selected as "menu" in the hikashop options of your module", but I do not understand this?
When I enter the "hikashop options" in the module that displays categories, on bottom left I have Menu - Menu item for Category listing module 45, is that what you meant or something else? (i do not see any other menu option here)
p.s. Are these the options you are reffering to?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Dzumla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38251
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories
AS you can see in the image above I have category listing under menu but it still doesn't work?
Or did you mean something else?
Or did you mean something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38255
by beiker
Replied by beiker on topic Re: joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories
Joomla has latest version available, 1.7.5. have you tried using it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38257
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories
I think 2.5 is newest, regardless, it should work on 1.7, I think I'm just missing something.
Can Nicolas please respond? I gave the image of the settings as they are.
Can Nicolas please respond? I gave the image of the settings as they are.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: joomla 1.7 404 error when clicked on categories
Hi,
Please note that each time you post a reply to yourself, the thread goes up at the top of the queue so it takes more time to get an answer.
You settings seems indeed fine. You should try to first create a category listing menu as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
Then, assign that menu to your module with the option you already found and it should then work properly.
Please note that each time you post a reply to yourself, the thread goes up at the top of the queue so it takes more time to get an answer.
You settings seems indeed fine. You should try to first create a category listing menu as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
Then, assign that menu to your module with the option you already found and it should then work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds