- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Category descriptions
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38350
by solutions
Category descriptions was created by solutions
Hi
I know this is probably obvious but I cant see where I enable the descriptions for each catregory to be displayed. I have categories set up with descriptions in them, and I am displaying the catgeories in the front end of the shop, but it won't display the description. Please help.
Also how do you change the font colour of the PRICES in the shopping cart.
I know this is probably obvious but I cant see where I enable the descriptions for each catregory to be displayed. I have categories set up with descriptions in them, and I am displaying the catgeories in the front end of the shop, but it won't display the description. Please help.
Also how do you change the font colour of the PRICES in the shopping cart.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by solutions. Reason: added 2nd part
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category descriptions
Hi,
In your listings menus/modules, that you can edit via the menu Display->Content menus/modules, you will find the option "show description" to display the description of the current category, and the option "item box layout" that you can set to "image and description" in order to display the description of the elements of the listing.
For the price color you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-styling.html#prices
In your listings menus/modules, that you can edit via the menu Display->Content menus/modules, you will find the option "show description" to display the description of the current category, and the option "item box layout" that you can set to "image and description" in order to display the description of the elements of the listing.
For the price color you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-styling.html#prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds