Unregistered users
14 years 7 months ago #38384
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Unregistered users was created by lacasetta
My shop is almost ready to open; just a few adjustments.
How can I do to prevent unregistered users to click buy.
I'd like that the unregistered users could view all the articles with prices but when they click on buy the system go automatically to login.
Is it possible?
Now the system goes to login with ceckout.
How can I do to prevent unregistered users to click buy.
I'd like that the unregistered users could view all the articles with prices but when they click on buy the system go automatically to login.
Is it possible?
Now the system goes to login with ceckout.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38509
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unregistered users
That's already what I'm seeing on your website. When you click on buy, you get the popup telling you that the product has been added in the cart. Then, if you click to go to the checkout, you get the login/registration form if you're not already logged in and you can't finish your order without logging in or registering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38523
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Unregistered users
Maybe I expressed myself badly. English is not my native language.
I wanted to say, the system should send to login before ceckout, just when I click on add to cart.
I wanted to say, the system should send to login before ceckout, just when I click on add to cart.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unregistered users
That's not possible. But you would have a first step of your checkout with only the login/registration step displayed by changing the checkout workflow option of the configuration. Wouldn't that be the same for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38591
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Unregistered users
I'm sorry; it is not the same.
But never mind! It isn't very important.
Thanks
But never mind! It isn't very important.
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds