- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Display a single Category from a Main Menu
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38473
by teleactive
Display a single Category from a Main Menu was created by teleactive
It seems like a simple thing but I can't seem to see where to choose a single category and have it display those products from the Main Menu options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38573
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Display a single Category from a Main Menu
Hi,
I don't understand what you want to display exactly but I could give you some useful links from your documentation.
Content menu edit:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-menus-form.html
Content menus listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-menus-listing.html
Hope it would help !
Regards,
I don't understand what you want to display exactly but I could give you some useful links from your documentation.
Content menu edit:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-menus-form.html
Content menus listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-menus-listing.html
Hope it would help !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds