- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Category content module not showing products
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38603
by Dzumla
Category content module not showing products was created by Dzumla
Hello,
I made a content module that lists categories which acts as a menu, when you click on a link there it does not display products even though there are products in the inside the category.
Look at image please.
[attachment:1]catsliting.png[/attachment]
I made a content module that lists categories which acts as a menu, when you click on a link there it does not display products even though there are products in the inside the category.
Look at image please.
[attachment:1]catsliting.png[/attachment]
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Dzumla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38613
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: Category content module not showing products
SOLVED
I went to MENU - Display > Content Menus and I entered the menu there and there was some option on top to automatically connect something which I clicked and now it works!
So there it is if someone faces the same problem.
I went to MENU - Display > Content Menus and I entered the menu there and there was some option on top to automatically connect something which I clicked and now it works!
So there it is if someone faces the same problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds