- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Worldpay Call Back
14 years 7 months ago #38614
by Pit Pony
Worldpay Call Back was created by Pit Pony
Hi
I can complete a test transaction on worldpay but cant get call back response.
Tech guy at worldpay I spoke to reckons it wont work because I havn't completed the 'Payment Response URL' in their interface.
Have previously looked at hikashop conference postings where it is stated one is not needed...
Explained that to him, but he is still adamant that some value is required for the hika shop plugin to work...
Is there an actual url or value I can put in the box...
Thanks
I can complete a test transaction on worldpay but cant get call back response.
Tech guy at worldpay I spoke to reckons it wont work because I havn't completed the 'Payment Response URL' in their interface.
Have previously looked at hikashop conference postings where it is stated one is not needed...
Explained that to him, but he is still adamant that some value is required for the hika shop plugin to work...
Is there an actual url or value I can put in the box...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38693
by Pit Pony
Replied by Pit Pony on topic Re: Worldpay Call Back
Have had further conversation with worldpay and now posted subject in bug report
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Worldpay Call Back
HikaShop indeed gives the response URL automatically to worldpay when the user is directed to worldpay. Nevertheless, you can still specify it if you want.
It's: yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...pl=component&lang=en
But I don't think it would change something...
It's: yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...pl=component&lang=en
But I don't think it would change something...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38751
by Pit Pony
Replied by Pit Pony on topic Re: Worldpay Call Back
Hi Nicolas
Have posted further development in Bug Report conference, the problem isnt the call back it is the Worldpay server interpretation of the call back url page in hikashop...
Please look at Bug Report posting.
Thanks
Have posted further development in Bug Report conference, the problem isnt the call back it is the Worldpay server interpretation of the call back url page in hikashop...
Please look at Bug Report posting.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds