- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Customize Product Display
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38767
by bluetonguedesigns
Customize Product Display was created by bluetonguedesigns
I am sure it can be done easily.
My current template has 100% transparency on the sheet and has an image behind it. When a product is displayed, I'd like to "style" that view of the product page so that there is a white background at 80% transparency behind the product page to make the text easier to read. If I can create the "style" I need in my template, how do I then "style" the product page with this class?
I know I can edit the CSS, just not sure how hard it would be.
My current template has 100% transparency on the sheet and has an image behind it. When a product is displayed, I'd like to "style" that view of the product page so that there is a white background at 80% transparency behind the product page to make the text easier to read. If I can create the "style" I need in my template, how do I then "style" the product page with this class?
I know I can edit the CSS, just not sure how hard it would be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38864
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Customize Product Display
Hi,
The product page has a lot of "div" with "class" or "id".
You will find for example: "div.hikashop_product_page" or "div.hikashop.product_top_part".
I recommend you to use features of Firefox or Google Chrome in order to find which "class" and "id" you want to customize.
Otherwise, you can edit the product show view in order to add or change classes.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...op-view-listing.html
Just edit "product / show_default" (or "product / show" if you don't have HikaShop 1.5.6 or never) of your current front-end template.
Regards,
The product page has a lot of "div" with "class" or "id".
You will find for example: "div.hikashop_product_page" or "div.hikashop.product_top_part".
I recommend you to use features of Firefox or Google Chrome in order to find which "class" and "id" you want to customize.
Otherwise, you can edit the product show view in order to add or change classes.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...op-view-listing.html
Just edit "product / show_default" (or "product / show" if you don't have HikaShop 1.5.6 or never) of your current front-end template.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40478
by bluetonguedesigns
Replied by bluetonguedesigns on topic Re: Customize Product Display
Thanks for the ideas. I actually found how to change my sites CSS for the template and managed to create the desired effect and it looks great now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds